The Campfire storytelling Masterclass is our first out of town, in-person, Creative writing masterclass. You could say it’s a masterclass on Fire (bad-um-tish) This will be our first EVER Masterclass that’s out of town and it’s going to be amazing (not to mention it will be lit) plus you can say you were a pioneer attendee.
The good news is that aside from the Campfire Masterclass, there are also going to be a couple of online Masterclass sessions in the year.
- May – 2022 class: Confirmed, 6 to 8 May 2022 (in-person at Enashipai Resort)
The class details will be communicated to you in due course.
- July – 2022 class: Confirmed, 10th – 16th July
- August 2022 class: Confirmed, 1st to 5th August (Online Zoom Sessions)
- October 2022 class: Confirmed 3rd to 7th October (Online Zoom Sessions)
- December 2022 class: Confirmed 5th to 9th December (Online Zoom sessions)
The slots are on a first-come first-served basis; each slot goes to whoever pays first. We do not reserve slots for anyone, unfortunately.
2. Account number: Masterclass ENA22 (for the Campfire Masterclass) or Masterclass ON22 (for the online masterclass)
This is a self-drive package, however, transport can be organized at a small fee. Should you wish for us to help with this, please reach out to our admin JoyOww on [email protected] with the subject: CAMPFIRE FUN BUS.
The campfire cost covers food, accomodation and the Masterclass sessions. And we have a couple more surprises from our good friends at Singleton.
Our Masterclass is a good fit for:
- Novice writers who are looking to kick-start their professional writing careers — to know what it takes to make a decent living from their words
- Those who need a push to get back into their old habits of reading and writing
- Those looking to incorporate colour and creativity in how they communicate in writing
- The blessed few that have written books and seek the creative-writing skill to tighten their copy, before publishing the book
- Folk that are employed full-time and would like to develop the basic skills to write on the side
- Anyone generating content online and would like to build an audience to market their content to (on websites, blogs and social media channels)
Our Masterclass does not cover the following in its curriculum:
- Report writing for official communication
- Story-telling particular to NGOs (You may reach out to The Circus Wrangler on [email protected]
com to find out how your organization can take the class
- Copywriting for ad execs
- Script writing for TV and radio
- Elements of style specific to writing fiction
- Anyone who’s sat a previous edition of this Class
Yes you will, our masterful Admin (JoyOww) will share this with you ahead of the class.